Welcome to the LHP Career Center. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. Or, if you prefer, you can submit a resume for general consideration.
The culture at LHP supports our mission to provide quality homes for our residents. Our employees make this happen every day through their commitment, courage, collaboration, curiosity, and exceptional customer service. We are always looking for new team members who are ready to become a part of the LHP family.
At LHP Capital, you will find the resources to help you excel in your career and the satisfaction of working as a valued member of our professional real estate development and management team. LHP offers competitive salaries, continuing education opportunities and excellent benefits:
- Sign-on bonus
- Quarterly bonus program
- Continued skill training & career growth opportunities
- Paid vacation/sick leave up to 15 days/year with annual rollover allowance
- 11 paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Employer sponsored medical, dental & vision plan
- HSA, HRA and FSA options
- Telehealth services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Basic life/AD&E, short-term & long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Military Encouraged Employer
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.